Social Media Podcast No.59 has a fairly full team in attendance; Gordon White is joined by Kyle Murdoch, Cameron Wilson, Graeme Geddes and Joanna Robb from fatBuzz.
It’s been a while since the last podcast and, as we explain in the podcast, we’ve been extremely busy on client work. In fact, we share with you some of the work we’ve been doing and some of the new clients we’ve won recently.
We also introduce the newest member of the fatBuzz team, Cameron Wilson who joins in on the podcast for the first time. And, Graeme Geddes got married since the last edition so we wish him and Lesley well as they start married life together.
As usual we cover lots of topics in no particular order with some light hearted banter along the way. Here are some of the things we discuss in the podcast starting with everyone’s favourite example from the recent Social Media Winners & Losers New Media Breakfast presentation:
- Social Media Winners and Losers staff choices
– Kyle – ASOS #denimpairs promotion Visit ASOSLive on uStream…
– Cameron – Dove’s Real Beauty Sketches More Info… (Video available below)
– Graeme – Gavin Barwell learns some ‘add sense’ Read Guardian article…
– Joanna – Girl quits job to make her point about content Watch the video…
– Gordon – The Instagram Hotel and “Selfie” revolution Read article…
- Gordon recounts when he slept with Pamela Anderson!
- Hahtags and how they can play a part in extending your campaigns
- Twitter is bigger than Facebook for teens? Is it true?
- Creative inspiration from STA Travel Go to STA Travel’s blog
- Meilee Anderson enjoys success through great content and engagement Visit page…
- Facebook Promoted Posts, are they working for you?
- 3 in 10 Americans get their news on Facebook but are they looking for News?
- Merging Facebook Pages – some useful advice
- Social Media Audits – do you know what assets you’ve got?
- Some recent fatBuzz projects and some new clients
- Video is getting more popular – have you considered using it yet?
- Podcasting is gaining in popularity – don’t overlook it for getting your message out
We hope you enjoy the podcast, if you have any comments to make or topics you would like us to discuss, please leave them here on the blog or on our Facebook Page.
Play the podcast here:
We’re offering a range of bespoke or generic presentations on the topic of social media and customer service, if you would like to find out more please go to the following link: Are you prepared to lose control?
Have you listened to the digital copyright podcast?
We continue to see people using images, video content and other files taken from the internet without consideration to potential copyright issues. We would encourage all of our listeners to download Social Media Podcast 50 which clearly outlines what you should and shouldn’t do with images sourced online. Find it on iTunes now.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE US TO TALK ABOUT?
If there is a specific topic you would like us to cover in a future podcast please let us know. You can email email@example.com or send us a message on Twitter @MediaPodcast or, you can post it as a comment on the Social Media Podcast Facebook page.
If you have found this post interesting please share it with your on-line community using either the Twitter, Facebook and Share buttons below. Thank You.