Maintenance & Support
The following will be included in the Maintenance & Support Agreement for fatBuzz Ltd.
Maintenance clients are treated as priority by our support team, and any issues will be addressed ahead of any non-contract clients.
We will provide a 36-hour critical response time to fix any critical issues, or temporary updates* subject to a support call being logged at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide regular security virus checks, WordPress plugin updates, bugs fixes and MYSQL database updates.
- Email support will be provided by fatBuzz only if we are hosting your mailboxes under a hosting package. We will provide email account, set-up details for each mailbox and password re-set support in the event of a user being locked out of their mailbox**.
- We will provide daily back-ups of all online content to enable recovery of lost material, and this will include: HTML, PHP, CSS files, images, text, and data stored etc. and databases.
- In the event of service failure or power outages, we aim to restore sites within 24 hours and provide follow up support to ensure site integrity.
- We will also manage and maintain your domain and the DNS settings associated with the existing agreement should this be required.
*Temporary updates are generally changes to seasonal opening hours, unexpected closures, disruption alerts etc. **The maintenance contract does not include setting up e-mail accounts on individual client devices.
The Web Standard maintenance contract does not include layout changes, new website designs, subsites, new navigation layouts and purchase of premium plugins/services.
fatBuzz can make ongoing design and content changes; if this is a requirement, you should select either the Web Premium or Web Premium Plus option depending on your requirements. Alternatively, we can make amendments on an ad-hoc basis at £75 +VAT per hour. (minimum charge 1 hour).
Guaranteed turnaround times are subject to a support call being logged by email at email@example.com
Maintenance & Support Options
WEB STANDARD – As outlined above. : £1200+VAT/Year
WEB PREMIUM – WEB STANDARD plus a response time of 48 hours. 2 hours of support every month normally charged at £75 per hour. :£2000+VAT/Year
WEB PREMIUM PLUS – WEB STANDARD plus a response time of 24 hours. 4 hours of support every month normally charged at £75 per hour: £2800+VAT/Year