We have a vacancy for a Front-End Web Developer to join our talented team at fatBuzz. Working with a diverse range of clients. As well as having excellent technical skills you will be a good communicator and be comfortable dealing with clients directly.
You’ll have a passion for keeping up-to-date on the latest web trends and techniques. The position will be based in our Glasgow office at Kinning Park and although not essential, a driving licence would be an advantage.
Salary and package will be commensurate with experience.
- Relevant experience in HTML and CSS
- Relevant degree/experience in the web development field
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Materialize/Bootstrap
- Experience with version control repository
- Knowledge of CSS Pre-Processors (SASS and LESS)
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (Preferably WordPress and/or Umbraco)
- Experience of using Control Panel and DNS settings. Setting up email accounts on clients would also be an advantage
Must be able to:
– Code fully functional websites from scratch using a provided XD file.
– Create full WordPress Themes / Templates using Sage 9.
– Meet deadlines on projects
Experience of some of the following technologies would be beneficial:
- NodeJS and npm
- Knowledge/Commercial Use of Sage 9
- Advance Custom Fields
- Experience of working with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & XD)
- Communicate comfortably with clients during meetings and calls
- Experience working with Visual Studio or VSCode
Applicants should provide previous work examples.
Please include notice period (if any) and current salary with application.
Please note we do not accept applications via recruitment agencies.