The SEO and PPC Manager is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media and SEO strategies for clients. You should be able to quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. This role is initially for one-year maternity cover, with scope to potentially extend to a full-time position.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform SEO Audits using SEMRush and your own recommendations and commentary on client websites.
- Carry out Keyword Analysis, Content Analysis, Competitor Analysis and Backlink Analysis as part of a full SEO Audit.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, SEMrush, Screaming Frog as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms
- Proficiency in managing moderate-scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Please include notice period (if any) and current salary with application.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS NOT SUITABLE FOR NEW GRADUATES.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS VIA RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.
Due to the high level of applicants, we are not able to respond to unsuccessful applications.