As part of our marketing team, you will work directly with a wide range of high-profile clients across the UK on marketing, content creation, social media management (including paid social), HTML email marketing, and online advertising.
Ideally, you will have a good understanding of social media, digital marketing, and online advertising, but more importantly, you will have suitable experience in marketing with excellent written and oral communication skills.
You will be experienced in marketing with the ability to write creatively and develop in-depth marketing strategies for our growing list of clients. A minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience is essential and agency experience is preferable. You will be able to build strong relationships with clients in various industry sectors, and you will be expected to engage with the senior management team within these organisations.
The full-time position is normally based in the fatBuzz Glasgow office (Kinning Park) however due to current Covid-10 restrictions; we are currently working remotely from home and you would be provided the equipment required to do your job. It not essential but a driving licence would be a distinct advantage.
- Working directly with a wide range of high-profile clients on marketing strategies, content creation, email marketing, social media marketing and paid online advertising.
- Creating in-depth content and writing clear and high-quality copy for clients
- Building relationships with current clients and generally exceeding clients’ expectations at every opportunity
- Creating innovative marketing strategies and content plans
- Managing your own portfolio of clients, ensuring their brand is managed and promoted to relevant online and offline communities
- Day-to-day monitoring of clients’ social media channels and community management.
- Create and implement innovative social media campaigns that will heighten interaction and engagement across channels
- Curating and sharing relevant and interesting content with clients’ communities
- Managing online advertising campaigns and budgets
- Utilising analytics to gauge the success of online campaigns and create detailed reports
- Develop and implement an email marketing strategy for clients, and create email marketing campaigns and automation
- Preparing monthly performance and activity reports for clients
- Taking a proactive approach in identifying new marketing opportunities for client growth
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional experience
- Articulate and confident communicator (both written and verbally)
- Exceptional written communications skills, with the ability to adapt style to suit different audiences (both B2B and B2C)
- Knowledge of social media platforms and scheduling tools (Facebook, Facebook ads, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Hootsuite etc)
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor etc)
- Knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress and Shopify
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and social media.
- An understanding of SEO and PPC fundamentals
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines by planning ahead
- A creative eye with good attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- An ambitious and enthusiastic personality
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Experience in e-commerce would be beneficial, however, is not essential
Please include notice period (if any) and current salary with application.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS NOT SUITABLE FOR NEW GRADUATES.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS VIA RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.
Due to the high level of applicants, we are not able to respond to unsuccessful applications.