As part of our marketing team, you will work directly with a wide range of high-profile clients across the UK on marketing, blog content creation, social media engagement and online advertising.
Ideally, you will have a good understanding of social media, digital marketing and online advertising, but more importantly you will have suitable experience in marketing with excellent written and oral communication skills.
You will be experienced in either marketing, PR or journalism with the ability to write creatively and develop in-depth marketing strategies for our growing list of clients. A minimum of 2 years account management/relevant marketing experience is essential and Agency experience is preferable.
You will be able to build strong relationships with clients in various industry sectors, and you will be expected to engage with the senior management team within these organisations.
The full-time position will be based in the fatBuzz Glasgow office, and although not essential, a driving licence would be a distinct advantage.
- Working directly with a wide range of high-profile clients on marketing strategies, content creation, email marketing and social media marketing
- Creating in-depth content and writing clear and error-free copy for clients
- Building relationships with current clients and generally exceeding clients’ expectations at every opportunity
- Creating innovative marketing strategies and content plans
- Managing your own portfolio of clients, ensuring their brand is managed and promoted to relevant online and offline communities
- Day to day monitoring of clients’ social media channels and responding as and when appropriate
- Create and implement marketing and social media promotions and contests that will encourage interaction and engagement
- Curating and sharing relevant and interesting content with clients’ communities
- Managing online advertising campaigns and budgets
- Monitoring analytics to gauge success of online campaigns and initiatives
- Develop and implement email marketing strategy for clients
- Create email marketing campaigns and set up automation
- Preparing monthly performance and activity reports for clients
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional experience
- Articulate and confident communicator (both written and verbally)
- Exceptional written communications skills, with the ability to adapt style to suit different audiences
- Knowledge of social media platforms and automation tools (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc)
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor etc)
- Knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines by planning ahead
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- An ambitious and enthusiastic personality
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
THIS POSITION IS NOT SUITABLE FOR NEW GRADUATES.