We are a fast growing business and as part of our ongoing expansion we require a highly motivated full-time marketing executive. As part of our growing marketing team, you will work directly with a wide range of high-profile clients across the UK on marketing, content creation, social media engagement and social media marketing.
Ideally, you will have a good understanding of social media and digital marketing but more importantly, you will have suitable experience in marketing with excellent written and oral communication skills.
You will probably be experienced in marketing, journalism or PR, although we are willing to consider to anyone who thinks they have the necessary skills, or alternative experience, that enables them to write creatively and develop in-depth marketing strategies for our growing list of clients.
You will be able to build strong relationships with clients in various industry sectors, and you will be expected to engage with the senior management within these organisations.
The full-time position will be based in the fatBuzz Glasgow office, and although not essential, a driving licence would be a distinct advantage.
– Working directly with a wide range of high-profile clients across the UK on marketing strategies, content creation, social media engagement and social media marketing
– Creating in-depth blog content and writing clear and error-free copy for clients
– Building relationships with current clients and generally exceeding clients’ expectations at every opportunity
– Creating innovative marketing strategies and content plans
– Managing your own portfolio of clients, ensuring their brand is managed and promoted to relevant online and offline communities
– Day to day monitoring of clients’ social media channels and responding as and when appropriate
– Create and implement marketing and social media promotions and contests that will encourage interaction and engagement
– Curating and sharing relevant and interesting content with clients’ communities
– Monitoring analytics to gauge success of online campaigns and initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
– Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional experience
– Articulate and confident communicator (both written and verbally)
– Exceptional written communications skills, with the ability to adapt style to suit different audiences
– Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc)
– A strong understanding of digital marketing and social media
– Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
– Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients
– Ability to work independently and within a team environment
– An ambitious and enthusiastic personality
– Flexible and adaptable approach to work